Giving Out My Digits...
What was I thinking of!! I should've known better!
I gave out my cell number to this really nice Taiwanese lady (home owner at Whisper Way, Townhouse community at Silver Springs where I work). I know how difficult it is to when you can't speak English and something goes wrong in your house. So, I offered her my cell number so she can call me. Now she's setting me up with her friend for "business opportunities". No..first she started calling me on my cell even when I'm at work. Then she starts calling me after work..."my heater is not working"...Now she's got me hooked up to meet up with her Taiwanese friend for a business meeting.
I dread these meetings because they're usually in some kind of pyramid sales companies like Amway or some kind of wholesale biz. "You have to sign-up!" "Look how much money I've made already from signing up a whole bunch of people"...
She's a really nice lady and took a interest in me because I have been nothing but kind to her and she's just looking out for my best interest right?
I'll tell you after Friday's meeting. Hey I could be wrong. Maybe this other lady is a real estate investor and that would be my specialty! I'm crossing my fingers.
I gave out my cell number to this really nice Taiwanese lady (home owner at Whisper Way, Townhouse community at Silver Springs where I work). I know how difficult it is to when you can't speak English and something goes wrong in your house. So, I offered her my cell number so she can call me. Now she's setting me up with her friend for "business opportunities". No..first she started calling me on my cell even when I'm at work. Then she starts calling me after work..."my heater is not working"...Now she's got me hooked up to meet up with her Taiwanese friend for a business meeting.
I dread these meetings because they're usually in some kind of pyramid sales companies like Amway or some kind of wholesale biz. "You have to sign-up!" "Look how much money I've made already from signing up a whole bunch of people"...
She's a really nice lady and took a interest in me because I have been nothing but kind to her and she's just looking out for my best interest right?
I'll tell you after Friday's meeting. Hey I could be wrong. Maybe this other lady is a real estate investor and that would be my specialty! I'm crossing my fingers.

2 Comments:
I thought she was going to set you up with her friend's son. LOL
That's the first thing that came across my mind but then she said it was for business.
Post a Comment
<< Home