Thursday, January 06, 2005

Special Snow Rage -

I left for work a little early today because my boss called me to get a head start and he needed something from me ASAP - thank gawd he called cause when I left the house this morning, I had to scrape off all the snow off my jeep and that took 10 minutes. I actually left the house at 10:15am thinking I'll get to work around 11:00 a.m.

I drive a jeep so I was able to drive with ease today. But I noticed this car in front of me driving extra, extra slow... barely exceeding 20 km/hr. I didn't think anything of it and just passed him thinking he probably wasn't equiped with snow tires and was afraid of loosing control of his car. Good for him - he was just being extra careful. Then I noticed him at the stop light of Boundary & Grandview on the far left lane making a right turn onto on coming traffic... WTF!!

While exiting onto #1 East bound on Grandview Hwy, there's a curved slope... I noticed his car sliding just a tad bit and what does he do?!!!! He steps on his BRAKES!! Hard! WHAT ARE YOU STUPID!!! So, here I am in my jeep just shaking my head. And I had to take a closer look just to see . . . yup, freagen Chinese driver. They'll learn eventually.

I got to work at 11:25 a.m. . . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOh, did you feel fearless and warm riding high in that jeep? Think twice. One year (when we were still at Osler) I took the jeep and picked up 2 of my co-workers because they were snowed in. I rushed out of the house just so we wouldn't be extremely late. One lived on 12th, the other past Fraser. We made it to work in Richmond about 15 minutes late. Not bad considering there was 2-3 feet of snow and I had to pick two people up. We left work 30 minutes later and closed shop because
EVERYONE ELSE
called to say they were snowed in.
fuckn shit
Drove the co-workers back home. 3 hours later, was back in my bed and Wished we didn't have a jeep.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home