Christmas Songs
My Favorite Christmas Songs
1. The Christmas Song - Tony Braxton & Michael Buble
2. Baby, it's Cold Outside - Elf Soundtrack
3. Last Christmas - Michael Buble
4. Let it Snow - Michael Buble
5. White Christmas - Michael Buble
Ok, so I like Michael Buble ALOT, , , his voice exudes classic Christmas. It's almost like Christmas at the Rainbow Room.
I had a great Christmas. Very homey, personal and with friends and family. I like that.
1. The Christmas Song - Tony Braxton & Michael Buble
2. Baby, it's Cold Outside - Elf Soundtrack
3. Last Christmas - Michael Buble
4. Let it Snow - Michael Buble
5. White Christmas - Michael Buble
Ok, so I like Michael Buble ALOT, , , his voice exudes classic Christmas. It's almost like Christmas at the Rainbow Room.
I had a great Christmas. Very homey, personal and with friends and family. I like that.

2 Comments:
family? I wasn't there!!!
i have a younger sister?!
Post a Comment
<< Home