My Other Baby's.
I'm not talking about Oliver.
We haven't officially announced our pregnancy to the whole world but have somewhat gradually started telling friends. We're sort of going around saying "Guess What?!" "I'm Pregnant, not fat". Although at 14 weeks and 2 days, I'm just starting to show...fat.
My first Tri-mester was awesome, I felt great! No nausea, no constipation, no cramps...just tired and bitchy but other than that, perfectly normal! The first 3 months went by with a breeze that the only thing that reminded me that I was still pregnant were my sore breasts! Oh how they've grown. YES~!
Today we heard the baby's heartbeat, for the first time. It was so cute. We were joking around a lot in the midwifes office but I don't think she has our sense of humor. Oliver got to see my cervix too - yup, he saw the real thing.
Oliver and I are hoping for twins. His Mothers side has twins and I think mine too. So I'm determined to believe that I am carrying twins. Pray for me!!
We haven't officially announced our pregnancy to the whole world but have somewhat gradually started telling friends. We're sort of going around saying "Guess What?!" "I'm Pregnant, not fat". Although at 14 weeks and 2 days, I'm just starting to show...fat.
My first Tri-mester was awesome, I felt great! No nausea, no constipation, no cramps...just tired and bitchy but other than that, perfectly normal! The first 3 months went by with a breeze that the only thing that reminded me that I was still pregnant were my sore breasts! Oh how they've grown. YES~!
Today we heard the baby's heartbeat, for the first time. It was so cute. We were joking around a lot in the midwifes office but I don't think she has our sense of humor. Oliver got to see my cervix too - yup, he saw the real thing.
Oliver and I are hoping for twins. His Mothers side has twins and I think mine too. So I'm determined to believe that I am carrying twins. Pray for me!!

1 Comments:
I can't wait to see your belly, my first real niece/nephew. The only one that I don't mind hearing the words Aunty Headdump. Bring over that fat body of yours, leave the moodswings behind Kay?
Post a Comment
<< Home