My New Baby

No, I'm not pregnant.
I bought a new car - the 2006 Acura CSX.
I love it! It's great on gas but then again, anything other than my incredible Hulk (my green Jeep Grand Cherokee) is great. I tried putting in $20 worth of gas to see where my needle would rise up to and OMG, I got half a tank!! I felt like jumping up and down for joy at the gas station!!
Now that I'm driving from Surrey to UBC everyday, filling up gas on my
new baby is just cheap, well not cheap cheap but it's better then filling up $90 or more, especially with the gas prices these days. So, this is the new me. I haven't named him yet. Still thinking of a name. Funny how I say "him"...but the more I look at it, it looks like a her. What do you think?


1 Comments:
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Fabric stores in la ca http://www.video-camera-magazines.info/cameras-digital-list-wholesale.html Cheap+inkjet+cartridge www air purifier com best diethylpropion tenuate Sectional sofas chaise wedge seats Website developers in ohio Anal problems in dogs Life ins big brother haus schalten Sloppy joe sweater Cipralex anti depressant looking for consumersearch digital photo printing reviews Toyota insulation
Post a Comment
<< Home