Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Eyes of Men

While I was waiting to get my brows threaded, I was reading this "researched" article about how men really feel about their girlfriends body and if they cared that they gained 10 extra pounds...

The answer is NO!! AND they hate it when we complain about gaining weight or "Do I look fat"? (Especially with a whinny voice).

The only person that thinks you look fat is yourself!!

Have you ever wondered what they're thinking of during sex? While you're thinking, oh, look at my tummy all rolled up into a bunch (and he's working hard to please you while you're obsessing with your rolls)... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! He doesn't care!

He loves YOU and he's having SEX... It's the only time they are NOT thinking with their head cause ALL the blood is rushing down south. So to speak.

So ladies, if you're worried about that extra bundle of handle the next time you're getting naked, let it all OUT cause he ain't looking THAT closely and everything becomes a blur anyways because for one, he just can't wait to feel your skin, touch your hair, kiss your lips and fuck your brains out.

There's no way he'll sit there with an erection and point out your chubbies.


2 Comments:

Blogger R said...

Well, what we're really thinking is, "Come on little soldier, just a little....bit...longer...not...yet...." or, "if I ride a little closer to the edge will I fall over the...!!!!!!!" hehe Rhoel.

2:28 PM  
Blogger celia said...

didn't anyone tell you it's not the "size" that counts?!...ok, it is.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home