Wednesday, August 17, 2005

So Little Yet so Much

They say it's the little things in life that counts. I haven't written since my sister Brenda & Peter got engaged. I'm living everyday as events occur around me. Like, my sister's engagement, my dog getting sick, my coworkers wedding shower... and now, there's Olivia's and Dennis' wedding coming up this weekend. In the midst of everyone else's festivities, I forgot all about myself!

I'm officially moving in with Oliver! I've been slowly packing and moving by luggages that I didn't realize how important this move is going to significantly change my life and my lifestyle. For example...I've always been a city girl, no matter where I have moved in the past...Hong Kong-I lived in Happy Valley, in the city. Taiwan, Taipei-again "the city". And Vancouver, again the city. In the next few weeks, I'll be at least 40 minutes drive to downtown Vancouver. Anyways, I'm going to leave all the whinning and complaining for when I'm officially moved in.

Since I've been moving in ever so slowly and when I mean slow, I mean 2 suitecases at a time slow. It started with my own suitecase - winter clothes. Then I got Oliver to lend me his suitecase so I can work with 2 suitecases at a time - Suites and Shirts. Second trip - Shirts and Pants and Dresses. There's still 3 sets of 3 drawer closet organizers, Coats and Jackets, Linens, My Bed set, Sofa set, Nook Chairs, and oh my gawd... my SHOES!!! (Note to self: Oliver has to build shoe racks for Celia). (Another note to self: Clean out Oliver's closet to make room for more of your clothes).

How in the world did I pack 6 years of my stuff into 5 boxes before?!! This is insane. Plus, I'm looking into buying a new car...AND then there's my sister's wedding next year on a boat cruise ($$$$), my girlfriends wedding in Bali Island ($$$$)...

I'm stressing myself out. I need a drink! Oh, look...I have one right here. I need another drink.

WHO WANTS TO BE MY SUGA DADDY?!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home