Kink
How do we get kinks from sleeping? You would think that if one was in an awkward position, the ache or numbness from sleeping in a contorted position would be enough to cause a stir. But we don't! So we wake up with this incredibley irritating kink in our neck, which lasts throughout the day, and sometimes for days! It's painful!It's a knot that pinches everytime you move the wrong direction. It's sore! So sitting in a certain position pulls the muscle like snapping a elastic band. How can I do my chores?!! My dishes are not done, my laundry isn't folded ...the arm movement causes the muscles that connect to the shoulder muscles which connects to the neck muscles to pull, which then causes a shooting pain, like a whip to the back. Call me a whiner, a drama queen, an exaggerist...I don't care! IT FREAGEN HURTS, I NEED TO VENT, I NEED A DRINK.

1 Comments:
What I want to know is who's the guy that walks around my house when I'm not here and ties knots in all the cords, plugs, and extention cords. If I ever catch him I'm gonna kick his ass! Rhoel.
Post a Comment
<< Home