Nuts anyone?!
One of the greatests things about work is money and experience, right?! So what do those other people do when they're not working? I don't know what other people do, but here is an example of what my days are like...
I wake up around 9:30 - 10:00, shower (like what for? i don't have anywhere to go, but personal hygiene is important).
I make the bed (like to perfection...hotel style and all...hey, I got lots of time on my hand)
I do laundry (otherwise, they're all over the floor)
I'm in the kitchen doing whatever dishes are left over from last night - make my 8 cups of coffee - toast.
I'm on the computer - chatting, LOOKING FOR A JOB (sounds pathetic by this point), and making a new selection of music to blare out everyday.
Watch the cat play around, get stuck on the screen door as she tries to get at those white fluffly things flying around everywhere! My GAWD they're EVERYWHERE!
Aaahhh - Noon... my day is half over! I'm on my 5th cup of coffee. My second piece of toast.
Evidently, I'm still on the computer...Let's pretend I'm not on the computer...I'm shifting my ass over to the couch now...
I'm in front of the TV - Woooo hoooo!!! I am so addicted to this game right now "SSX3" on the PS2. So this goes on for a few hours...give and take 2 to 3 hours. That's my afternoon.
By 5, I make a snack, maybe watch some TV
6pm, make dinner, clean up, watch TV, get ready for bed...THE END. [ REPEAT ] W A R N I N G: DO NOT REPEAT MORE THAN 5 DAYS!!! SIDE AFFECTS: PHYSCHOTIC BEHAVIOR, HEAVY DRINKING, AND EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN.
I wake up around 9:30 - 10:00, shower (like what for? i don't have anywhere to go, but personal hygiene is important).
I make the bed (like to perfection...hotel style and all...hey, I got lots of time on my hand)
I do laundry (otherwise, they're all over the floor)
I'm in the kitchen doing whatever dishes are left over from last night - make my 8 cups of coffee - toast.
I'm on the computer - chatting, LOOKING FOR A JOB (sounds pathetic by this point), and making a new selection of music to blare out everyday.
Watch the cat play around, get stuck on the screen door as she tries to get at those white fluffly things flying around everywhere! My GAWD they're EVERYWHERE!
Aaahhh - Noon... my day is half over! I'm on my 5th cup of coffee. My second piece of toast.
Evidently, I'm still on the computer...Let's pretend I'm not on the computer...I'm shifting my ass over to the couch now...
I'm in front of the TV - Woooo hoooo!!! I am so addicted to this game right now "SSX3" on the PS2. So this goes on for a few hours...give and take 2 to 3 hours. That's my afternoon.
By 5, I make a snack, maybe watch some TV
6pm, make dinner, clean up, watch TV, get ready for bed...THE END. [ REPEAT ] W A R N I N G: DO NOT REPEAT MORE THAN 5 DAYS!!! SIDE AFFECTS: PHYSCHOTIC BEHAVIOR, HEAVY DRINKING, AND EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home